WHEN DO WE SHIP? DAILY EXCEPT SUNDAY
- Official Cut Off Time is 4:30 PM ET Monday - Friday.
There should be a Countdown on Cart Page.
- USPS Postal Saturday Picks up at 1:15pm
- FedEx Ground Deadline may be extended when need to 6:00 pm Monday - Friday
- What if it's after the deadline and it's critical?
Best to Call 302-628-8888. We might have options still.
- FedEx Priority Overnight - Usually by 10:30 am the next business day. So Overnight order Friday is Monday. Overnight order on Sunday is Tuesday. Saturday Delivery Possible in some cases.
- FedEx Standard Overnight - Usually by 4:30 pm the next business day. See above. It's just later in the day.
- FedEx 2-Day One Rate - 2 Business Days and includes Saturday delivery if residential.
- FedEx 2-Day - 2 Business Days Monday through Friday. Weekend orders are shipped Monday and would arrive Wednesday.
- FedEx Ground - Shipping Time Varies depending on your location. 1 - 5 Days in the US. We are located in Delaware (East Coast) See Map Below.
- USPS Priority - 1 to 3 Business Days. The days are usually indicated on the receipt we email after each order.
- USPS First Class - 2 - 6 Days in most cases. Most cases.
FedEx Ground Shipping Map 2020
RESIDENTIAL GROUND SHIPPING MAY INCLUDE SATURDAY OR SUNDAY DELIVERY
What if my beach ball arrives damaged?
Please inspect all packages upon receipt for shipping damage, missing or incomplete items. If you have questions, contact us at 302-628-8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.