WHEN DO WE SHIP? DAILY EXCEPT SUNDAY
Short Answer, As Soon as Possible. Our Normal cut-off time is 4:30 pm Eastern Time for All Shipping Methods and 12:00 pm on Saturday for US Postal Service & FedEx Express Services. We try to keep a counter on various pages like the one below:
WHAT ABOUT 00:00:00 ON COUNTDOWN? - Simply put, you still may have time. It's means we're packing, prepping, etc. and haven't left the building. Pick-up times vary wildly so, yes, we make a late run to get orders out as soon as possible.
FREE US ECONOMY SHIPPING
The Economy Shipping has returned and this time FREE on orders of $20.20 or more. We have reduced our FedEx Rates so if you are looking for gurranteed delivery dates or in a hurry, please avoid the FREE Shipping. In most cases Economy Shipping is roughly 2 to 6 Days in the US Only. At the moment, we are unable to offer any free shipping services to our friends outside the US.
WHAT IS "OVERTIME" ON COUNTDOWN?
If the Countdown Hits Zero that is what we call Overtime. This means that the cut-off time has past but we're not done and shipments have not been picked up yet. Simply put... there's still time to ship out pending pick-up. This happens mostly on Saturday when pick-up times vary widely. So, there should be time left to order and have us ship out. We hope.
Now, there's a bunch of wording below on this in detail. If after normal hours, there still might be options to get it out to best adivce is to call us at 302-628-8888.
- Official Cut Off Time is 4:00 PM ET Monday - Friday.
There should be a Countdown on Product Viiew & Cart Page.
- USPS Postal Saturday Picks up about 12:30pm
- FedEx Ground Deadline may be extended when need to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
- What if it's after the deadline and it's critical?
Best to Call 302-628-8888. We might have options still.
- FedEx Priority Overnight - Usually by 10:30 am the next business day. So Overnight order Friday is Monday. Overnight order on Sunday is Tuesday. Saturday Delivery Possible in some cases.
- FedEx Standard Overnight - Usually by 4:30 pm the next business day. See above. It's just later in the day.
- FedEx 2-Day One Rate - 2 Business Days and includes Saturday delivery if residential.
- FedEx 2-Day - 2 Business Days Monday through Friday. Weekend orders are shipped Monday and would arrive Wednesday.
- FedEx Ground - Shipping Time Varies depending on your location. 1 - 5 Days in the US. We are located in Delaware (East Coast) See Map Below.
- USPS Priority - 1 to 4 Business Days. The days are usually indicated on the receipt we email after each order.
- USPS First Class - 2 - 6 Days in most cases. Most cases.
FedEx Ground Shipping Map 2020
RESIDENTIAL GROUND SHIPPING MAY INCLUDE SATURDAY OR SUNDAY DELIVERY
SATURDAY DELIVERY - QUALIFIED ORDERS ON THURSDAY
Qualified orders of $20.20 or more are usually shipped via FedEx 2-Day with Saturday Delivery (RESIDENTIAL). Exceptions may be orders larger than 12 lbs but we will do our best to figure it out.
Residential Saturday Delivery orders range from $20.20 to roughly $80.00+/-. Or Selecting FedEx 2-Day Shipping (if Residential) would be scheduled for Saturday. Large orders shipped via FedEx Ground vary in transit times and includes weekends in many locations. Limited time and Thursdays only by 4:30 pm ET.
What if my beach ball arrives damaged?
Please inspect all packages upon receipt for shipping damage, missing or incomplete items. If you have questions, contact us at 302-628-8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.